At IFS we have many, many years of powder coating experience between us. As experts in the powder coating field, we would like to share this knowledge with you.
Check out our two AIA approved architectural presentations that earn attendees 1 LU and 1 HSW respectively.
Powder for Architectural Applications
Approved by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) the IFS Coatings presentation will introduce you to high performance powder for architectural and design applications. This face to face, 1 hour presentation is taught by an experienced presenter and powder professional who will ensure you get the information you need in an interesting and educational way.
Our popular presentation covers:
- What is powder coating?
- How is powder manufactured and applied and how this is beneficial to interior and exterior architectural projects?
- Powder suitability to architectural applications – what to use, when and where
- How powder complies with the AAMA specifications – technical performance in terms of corrosion, durability, adhesion and more
- The sustainability advantages of powder coatings
- Powder for the designer – colors and effects and additional functionality
- Choosing and specifying powder coatings – technical tips for specifying powder
The IFS Coatings AIA approved presentation 'Powder for Architectural Applications' earns attendees 1 AIA LU and is often taught as a "lunch and learn" session. Breakfast sessions and 'wine and wisdom' sessions are also available.
High Performance, Sustainable Coatings Without Compromising on Performance
‘High Performance, Sustainable Coatings Without Compromising on Performance’ earns attendees 1 HSW application and covers the following topics:
- What is a high performance coating?
- What qualifies a coating as sustainable?
- Can I have both high performance and sustainability?
- What sustainability benefits can I enjoy?
- Comparing liquid and powder coatings.
- Powder and LEED.
- Choosing the right sustainable powder
The IFS Coatings AIA approved presentation ‘High Performance, Sustainable Coatings Without Compromising on Performance’ earns attendees 1 AIA HSW LU and is often taught as a "lunch and learn" session. Breakfast sessions and 'wine and wisdom' sessions are also available.