COVID-19 Update 2021
It has certainly been a challenging few months and I hope you and your family are all safe and well. The global Covid-19 pandemic situation continues into 2021, and though we are grateful for a light at the end of the tunnel in the shape of Covid vaccines, the pandemic is still very much an issue for us all. As always, the health and welfare of our employees, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities remain of the utmost importance, and we continue to actively monitor and adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to be classified as an essential business, and we remain open and manufacturing at full capacity to deliver protective powder coatings throughout North America and beyond.
As per our previous updates, we would like to address questions and concerns from our employees, customers and suppliers.
- We continue to follow advice and protocol from the CDC.
- IFS Coatings is classified as an essential business, and as such, we remain open and manufacturing powder coating.
- Our warehousing across the country continues to operate.
- Our inventories of both finished goods and raw materials remain high and we have not experienced any delay in receipts or shipments.
- Strict enhanced hygiene, sanitizing and cleaning regimes have been implemented at all our manufacturing facilities and our personnel are practicing distancing controls as recommended by the CDC.
- Administrative and support function employees are working from home wherever possible. They remain available via email and phone.
- Our full team is available via phone and email to answer any questions you may have relating to your powder coating,
- A technical service hotline, staffed by our technical service managers, is available for customers requiring technical application assistance. The number is 940-435-7526 and you can also email at coatingstech@.
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact your local representative, HR or myself.
My best wishes to yourselves and your families – we are all in this together.
IFS Coating President