IFS Puroplaz® PE is a range of extremely tough and pliable polyethylene thermoplastic powder coatings that offer excellent adhesion without a primer, and look great.
The Puroplaz® PE range consists of:
Puroplaz® PE 15 - the ultimate in scratch and mar resistance with an appealing 40% gloss
Puroplaz® PE 20 Texture - a beautiful coating that keeps its good looks after heavy impact
Puroplaz® PE 21 - excellent scratch and mar resistance with a beautiful high gloss finish
Each of these tough, thermoplastic powders delivers truly outstanding technical performance. IFS Puroplaz® PE powders will proudly deliver
- Excellent flexibility
- Extremely high impact resistance
- A tough film that seems soft to the touch.
- Excellent corrosion protection - salt spray resistance beyond all conventional coatings
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent chip resistance
- Exceptional UV and weathering resistance with over 15 years minimal fade and chalk protection
- Cold weather performance to -70C
- Reduced noise and vibration to the part
- Graffiti resistance
- Will not support mold growth
For a more detail look at the chemical resistance qualities click on the link above.
As well as all of the above attributes, Puroplaz® PE15 comes in a lower gloss formulation while still delivering outstanding abrasion resistance, superb outgassing performance and excellent impact resistance.
Puroplaz® 20 Texture
As the name suggests, Puroplaz PE 20 Texture has all of the incredible performance capabilities you would expect from Puroplaz PE, but is available in a unique and pleasing texture. What’s more, it provides incredible ability to better hide damage from extreme applications.
Puroplaz® PE 21
If you’re looking for elegance in thermoplastics, look no further. Puroplaz PE21 delivers a Class A finish in a beautiful 70-80 gloss. And it’s not just looks. Puroplaz PE21 has a gorgeous, high quality finish AND it delivers incredibly high scratch/mar resistance and extremely high slip and lubricity.